We are seeking an undergraduate or graduate student, preferably majoring in Business, Communications, English, Marketing, or a related field, to help with social media, copywriting, content calendar creation and more.
This is a great opportunity for a strong writer who wants to help innovative organizations tell their stories – and gain valuable experience in the process.
· Craft compelling social media posts that gain traction
· Update website content to capture the imagination
· Write/edit stories for newsletters
· Update analytics dashboard to reveal how we can improve on our efforts
· Help develop visually interesting presentations that tell a story
· Strong writing skills; the ability to make complex ideas understandable and interesting
· Work well in an upbeat team environment
· Ability to work independently when needed
· Ideally, have experience with at least one: Wordpress, Instagram and Twitter, and Powerpoint
· Enjoy working on deadline
· Flexible - between 20 and 30 hours per week
· Working remotely and from our office in University City/Clayton
· Regular interaction with the president of the company
Send us your resume with an explanation of why you believe you are a fit for the position.